Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!










Here is our Christmas tree all decorated except for a few new ornaments that still have to go on. I took pictures with the room lights on and off so that is why some of the pics are so dark. I have so many special ornaments. I may have to write more than just one tree post, so that I can show some of my favorite decorations close up. I really enjoy seeing birds on my tree, so I usually pick out a new one each year. Also, friends and family have given me birds because they know how much I enjoy them. My Grandmother started this tradition for me. That is one of the reasons I love to have a flock of birds adorning my Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Love all your birds. And the star on top is to die for. You really have a knack for tree decorating.