Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!





It snowed both Sunday and Monday. We ended up with about 5 inches of the white fluffy stuff. I took these pictures in the late afternoon (sorry if they appear dark) on Sunday. I wanted to take more pictures of the snow today, but it was a very busy day and didn't get around to it. I thought I would share my pictures of Pepsi checking out the snow. She doesn't linger too long outside in the winter. She is an indoor dog and now that she is getting older (9 years old) she doesn't like to spend too much time out in the cold. Unless she is playing Frisbee or chase the shovelful of show. Our son, Caiden, wanted to play in the snow too, but we need to buy him a new pair of boots. We tried to last weekend, but we couldn't find a pair that fit him correctly. So I guess we will have to try this weekend too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boots, oh ya... a must have! Good luck finding some that fit. AND, look at darlin' Pepsi. Our Max that we lost to cancer this past July was a snow hound... he ran through it like a snow plow.