Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall Fun



Here are a couple of pictures of my son and dog playing together in the yard. The nice Fall temperatures have quickly given way to the sharper, colder Winter feel. We have had a couple of lighter snowfalls. I am feeling the need to get up the Christmas stuff even though it is not yet Thanksgiving. Maybe it is the quick transition from T-shirts to Winter coats. In Minnesota the Winter can be very long. I love the bright anticipation of decorating for Christmas. The cheery decorations can really help get you through a long Winter. Maybe that will be my excuse for not removing the Christmas decor till well after New Years ...... or like last year, not until after Valentine's Day;)

1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I love being able to get out with the kids now and just play with the dog! Love the pics! :)

By the way, I am having a giveaway on my blog! I would love for your to stop by and check it out! :)