Thursday, November 13, 2008

Handmade Gift

I am a little late getting to the party, however I wanted to join in the fun!
is having a "I Can Make That Party"
Thanks Chris for hosting such a cool party!

My son who just turned three on November 12 created this painting for me. I think these would make great Christmas gifts for family. I just love it. It looks great in our living room and it is so special to me because he painted it.

Forgive the photography. I had a hard time getting a pic without a glare.

6 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

I love it! I think kids' art looks so fantastic matted and framed. And I think it makes them feel special, too, like they are "real" artists. Great piece!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I really like that. He is very talented. I can see why you framed it and put it on the wall!

Chris said...

So...technically, this idea is from your son, right? Perhaps we should thank him. :) It's absolutely adorable. I'm a big fan of kids' art, and this is beautiful! Hold onto that one!

Chris said...

P.S. Thank you for linking to the party! It's a great idea to share!

Krisi and Adam said...

What a great picture. I have some favorites of my daughters but I have not been so good to get them framed. It is on my list to do!

Found you at Just a Girl's party!

Carrie's Minnesota-nICE said...

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I love all the art he makes for us and we try to display it all. I love this one so much that I knew we needed to frame it and display it in our living room. He is very proud of it, and was delighted when he saw it framed and hanging on the wall.